If so, take advantage of the fact that Peta Mathias is around. And spend a (very full and busy) morning with her, firstly at the market and then in the kitchen cooking whatever it is you will have bought on the Place aux Herbes. A lot of fun, excitement - and new things.
Here some of the recipes you might cook :
- Saussoun - mint, anchovy and almond spread
- Pissaladière - onion, anchovy and black olive tart
- Grande Aioli - aioli with all the trimmings - salt cod, langoustine, eggs and vegetables
- Tarte Fine aux Tomates - slow roasted tomato tart
- Courgette flowers stuffed with fish mousse and steamed
- Lamb rack with mustard, lavender and goat cheese
- Chocolate and almond cake
- Lemon and almond tart
- Fig clafoutis - flan
- Strawberries in Pastis and pepper
Interested to find out more? Click here.